Regardless of the cause of the water damage, water damage is one of the single greatest threats to a home or business.
It’s a ticking time bomb that threatens the life of any building. Excess moisture or flooding can cause properties to rapidly deteriorate. The problem becomes more serious when the water is unsanitary or clean-up services are delayed. The damage water can cause are reduced by prompt and effective intervention, especially within the first 24-48 hours. Even though the damage may look severe, cleanup and restoration can produce amazing results. From furniture to family heirlooms, office computers to production machinery, Advanced Restoration Solutions has successfully restored water-damaged structures and property for many years.
Causes of Water Damage:
Sometimes appliances can cause more harm than good. When your washing machine, dishwasher, sink or toilet flood, Advanced Restoration Solutions can be there to fix the problem and restore damage from water quickly.
We have experience with water damage restoration from the following:
- Leaking or frozen water lines or pipes
- Overflowing sinks, bathtubs or toilets
- Backed up sewage and septic tank lines
- Washing machine or dishwasher overflow
- Heavy rain or storms
- Cresting rivers or streams
- Our Water Damage Restoration Services:
Advanced Restoration Solutions is always there for you with 24/7 emergency services. Whatever the cause of the water damage in your home or business, we offer a full menu of service options to restore your property, including:
- Water damage assessment
- Water extraction
- Drying of affected areas such as walls, carpet, padding, and furniture
- Cleaning and restoration of possessions such as clothes, linens, books, and documents
- Remediating mold and mildew damage
- Locating and repairing the source of leaking water
- Reconstruction services and storm damage repair
- Assisting with filing insurance claims